Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sleeping Children

Lately the only way I have been able to get my son to take a nap is if I take a nap with him. While this is inconvenient because I don't get any other time alone all day, I have decided to savor my time with him these last few weeks before the baby comes as well as I can. Soon I will be snuggling with my new baby, but now I can enjoy snuggling and sleeping with my current baby. I know I will still be able to snuggle with him, but I won't be able to go to sleep with him because I will have other things to attend to. This time with him is very precious and I am glad that I realized while I can still take advantage of it. So for now, I will rest with him and delight in his warm body cuddled against mine and his hand pressed against my cheek.

No comments: