Thursday, March 26, 2009

18 Weeks

That’s how far along I am in this pregnancy.

Each pregnancy I have I get bigger faster and yesterday my husband told me that the way I was sitting with that particular maternity shirt made me look seven months. That reminded me of this post by Elizabeth Foss.

My husband didn’t tell his parents until last month, which sounds late for grandparents to know, but his family has a tendency not to tell people things. For example, I found out today (from reading her blog) that his sister-in-law is pregnant and due in May.

Besides being amazingly tired the first six weeks, I have been feeling much better this pregnancy than in my previous ones.  In fact, several times I have wondered if I was still pregnant because I thought I felt so well something must be wrong. But then I would hear the baby’s heartbeat and feel relief.

4 comments:

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet your wee little one someday!

Mrs. Bear said...

!!!!!!!
So happy for you guys! Congratulations! :-D

Erin said...

Congratulations! How exciting.

thecurryseven said...

Congratulations! Babies are wonderful.