Sunday, June 24, 2007

Five Things Meme

Flannery has tagged me for yet another meme, so here it goes.

Five things in my closet:
1) Maternity clothes
2) Skirts
3) Ties
4) A tool box
5) An extension cord (Can you tell that I share it?)

Five things in my fridge:
1) Organic strawberry jam
2) Unsweetened applesauce
3) Peanut butter
4) Maple Syrup
5) Mozzarella Cheese

Five things in my car:
1) Rosaries
2) Sunglasses
3) A carseat (the other one is portable so we don't need to keep it there)
4) A map of the area
5) Hand sanitizer

Five things in my purse:
1) Diaper
2) Packet of a single diaper wipe
3) Packet of six diaper wipes
4) Travel size pack of tissues
5) List of most of the books that we have that I am likely to buy duplicates of so I don't accidentally buy duplicates of them. (This has happened more times than I would like to count.)

Five Good Things about Today:
1) It's Sunday and the Birth of St. John the Baptist!
2) Reeda's beautiful smiles
3) Having brunch with friends
4) Reading lots of books to Happy Boy
5) My husband's excellent smoothies

2 comments:

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

The book list is a great idea! And her smiles are beautiful!

Flannery said...

Gracious! I read the meme too quickly and thought you were talking about your husband's excellent smooches.

I keep a list of my P.G. Wodehouse books, as I can never remember which is which, much less which I own.